2018 Sen. Jay Rockefeller Lecturer,
Sen. Chris Murphy of Connecticut.
Don’t Miss It!
The Center for Medicare Advocacy’s 6th annual National Voices of Medicare Summit & Senator Jay Rockefeller Lecture will connect leading experts and advocates to discuss best practices, challenges and successes in efforts to improve access to quality health coverage and care. This year’s Summit will focus on health care as a human right. Senator Corey Booker has been invited to be this year’s Sen. Jay Rockefeller Lecturer, joined by Sen. Rockefeller himself.
May 9, 2019
8:30 AM – 3:00 PM, EDT
Kaiser Family Foundation
1330 G. Street, NW
- Early Bird Registration (Through March 15, 2019): $200.00
- Individual Registration: $225
- Start the day with remarks from Tricia Neuman (VP, Kaiser Family Foundation)
- Participate in a conversation on Today’s Health Care and Civil Rights Challenges with guests from the American Association of People with Disabilities, Association for Retired Americans, and more.
- Hear from a panel of experts regarding Civil Rights and Care Giving, from SEIU, Caring Across Generations, and more.
- Senator Corey Booker (D. NJ) has been invited to present the Rockefeller Lecture with an introduction by Senator Rockefeller and a follow-up discussion and Q&A.
You won’t want to miss this energizing day!
— Early-Bird Rate Ends March 15 —
The Center has reserved a block of rooms at the Washington Marriot Metro Center, just a few minutes walk from the venue. These rooms will only be held through February 21, 2018, so reserve yours now at https://aws.passkey.com/e/49463912.
Go to Source